- Carpet and padding must be separated
- Carpet and padding must be rolled neatly
- Rolled sections may not be longer than 6ft in length
- No area rugs, bath mats or other floor coverings
- No trash, tack strips or foam-backed carpet
Recycling carpet saves natural resources, conserves landfill space, and reduces dependency on fossil fuels. Old carpet can be recycled and made into useful new products, like traffic signs, insulation, new carpet and carpet padding.
If you wish to recycle carpet, please see an attendant for access to the carpet trailer on site.