Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm First Saturday of the Month
Collections are held the first Saturday of every month from 9:00am to 2:00pm. Appointments are available Monday through Friday 8am-4pm, call (707) 441-2005 for availability.
If you are a business please click here.
- Do not transport material in plastic bags or garbage cans. If a product is leaking please bag that individual product. for more info see here
- Be aware of what your transporting. Take a moment and read the labels on your waste and ensure that all warnings and cautions are adheared to
- Please do not mix products. Mixing can cause dangerous and possibly violent chemical reactions. Latex Paint is the exception to this rule.
- When possible leave materials in their original container. Only place in another container when the original container is unsafe to transport due to degridation
- When you arrive please turn off your vehicle and stay in it. HWMA staff will take care of everything else. If you are needed to answer questions, staff will approach you.
Pharmaceuticals, whether prescription or over the counter will no longer be accepted at any of HWMA's facilities. There are several convenient locations throughout the County where they can be dropped off at no charge. Please see our Sharps and Medications Disposal flyer here for more info.
- Radioactive Waste
- Biological Waste
- Medical Waste